The Siena is a floor-standing system with a strong personality that perfectly illustrates RF’s innate ability to match elegance and performance. Its unmistakable lines are completed by one of the most sophisticated cabinets ever produced by Rosso, which allow the Siena to deliver excellent sound with optimal integration into any living room.
controlling cabinet vibrations
The aluminium cone woofers and paper cone midranges are held in place by means of a vibration-damping system that minimizes transmission of vibrational energy to the baffle.
This feature allows an efficient control of structure-borne vibration, resulting in authoritative, sharp and controlled low frequencies.
Furthermore, the top unit enclosure is decoupled from the lower woofers enclosure by high-tech viscoelastic discs, helping the midrange and tweeter reach the absolute optimum in sound clarity and naturalness.
modular closed box system
The multi-faceted trapezoidal top cabinet is designed to reduce internal standing waves and thereby minimize sound colorations.
The entire loudspeaker cabinet is made of high density fiberboard (HDF), which is internally enhanced by a layer of advanced acoustic damping material.
3-way close box floorstander
87 dBspl (2.83V, 1m)
6Ω (minimum 4.4Ω)
- 1 x ribbon diaphragmultrasonic generator
- 1 x ø 28mm (1.1 in) silk dome neodymium tweeter
- 1 x ø 165mm (6.5 in) paper diaphragm woofer
- 2 x ø 200mm (8in) aluminium cone design woofer
Frequency response (±3dB)
35 Hz – 100 kHz (typical in-room bass resp. -6dB @30Hz)
200 Hz – 2.2 kHz – 30kHz
Recommended amplifier power
100W – 300W into 8Ω with unclipped sound signal
- multi-layer composite construction comprised of aluminium panels,solid HDF fiberboard and rubber damping elements
- 3 different internal absorbent material
- Height: 1204mm (47.4 in)
- Width: 413mm (16.2 in)
- Depth: 466mm (18.3in)
68 Kg (150 lb) each
- top module, front woofer panel and plinth: leather covering
- woofer module: high-gloss automotive paint finish | leather covering